The holiday season is a time for sparkling lights and illuminations each year in Virginia as the state’s legendary 100 Miles of Lights celebration connects world-class illuminations across six cities – Richmond, Williamsburg, Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Brighten up your holidays by driving through displays and special events, including illuminated parades, magical lighted drives and sparkling city skylines that make Virginia’s 100 Miles of Lights an unforgettable experience.
From city to city, prepare to be dazzled, charmed, and illuminated creating holiday memories that you and your family will never forget. Check out the list below for a sample list of 100 Miles of Lights events. For more information and a complete listing of 100 Miles of Lights events and celebrations to light up the holidays, visit www.Virginia.org/100MilesofLights.
- Grand Illumination Parade – Norfolk – Nov. 17, 2012
- McDonald’s Holiday Lights at the Beach – Virginia Beach – Nov. 16, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013
- Celebration in Lights – Newport News – Nov. 22, 2012–Jan. 1, 2013
- GardenFest of Lights – Richmond – Nov. 23, 2012–Jan. 7, 2013
- Hollydazzle – Newport News – Nov. 30, 2012
- Grand Illumination – Colonial Williamsburg– Dec. 2, 2012
- Holly Days Parade – Hampton, VA – Dec. 8, 2012